Tuesday, September 13, 2011

There's no good time for zombies, but first thing in the morning is particularly bad

"GLEN! WAKE UP! WAKE UP AND DRIVE! GLENNNN!!!!"

"Uhnga, wha--"

"DRIVE!!"

"What -- SHIT."

"Go now go now start the car come on gooooo!"

"I'm going! Hang on!"

"Omigod omigod omigod. DRIVE FASTER. Why are they moving so fast you said they wouldn't move fast!!"

"Probably hungry. Not a lot of people left out here, away from the cities. They can't outrun Bessie, though."

"Where are--Bessie?"

"Uh, yeah. That's what we called the van when I was a kid. It kinda stuck."

"....Okaaay."

"I think we lost them. Let's head back to the--SHIT!"

"TURN AROUND TURN AROUND!"

"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING??"

"Faster faster faster -- why are you slowing down??!!"

"The light's red!"

".......ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!!"

"...ohrightsorry."

"GO!!!"

*

"Sorry I yelled at you."

"No worries. 'Zombie attack' is not the best way to wake up."

"I can't believe you were going to stop for a red light, though."

"Yeah, we don't have to talk about that. At all. Ever again."

"No, I'm definitely not going to mention it again. Or tease you about it. Or bring it up whenever you tell me I'm doing something stupid."

"...Fantastic."

No comments: