Saturday, September 10, 2011

Screw the dollar section! Go for the gold!

"Yeah, this'll work. At least I can get a t-shirt and some jeans or something."

"You're changing?"

"Well, I'm not going to wear my cheerleading uniform for the rest of forever."

"Oh. Uh, yeah. Of course."

*

"So...do you think this makes us looters?"

"Nah. Pre-apocalypse, it's looting. Afterwards, it's just good survival skills."

"...OK, I can live with that."

"It looks deserted, but keep your eyes open. They won't move quickly, but just start screaming if you see one."

"Oh trust me, screaming won't be a problem. You're taking the gun?"

"Yeah, until we can get some more and teach you how to shoot."

"Probably a good idea."

"Cool. Meet back here in half an hour."

*

"GLEN! GLEN!"

"WHAT? ARE YOU OK???"

"YEAH! THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE POST-APOCALYPSE SHOPPING! EVERYTHING IS FREEEE!!"

*

"OK, I got some clothes and power bars and bottled water and shampoo and blankets and pillows and sheets and yeah I got some makeup shut up, and nuts and dried fruit and stuff like that and some vodka because I'm pretty sure the whole underage thing doesn't apply now. Phew! You?"

"Uh..."

"Glen? What are these?...Oh my god, you got dolls? Is your entire cart full of DOLLS?"

"They are not DOLLS. They are LIMITED EDITION ACTION FIGURES. And I also got some CDs for the car. And gum."

"........Wow.....You want another 20 minutes?"

"Yeah."

No comments: